Real Estate Listings

CONTACT US
Brampton MLS W3865521 - 114 Fleetwood Cres

114 Fleetwood Cres

Brampton

FOR Sale

$389,900.00

114 Fleetwood Cres, Brampton - MLS W3865521 - A Beautiful 3 Br With Finished Basement Spacious & Bright Town House With 2 Full Bath Ensuite, Laundry, Eat-In Kitchen, Spacious Backyard, One Parking, Close To All Amenities, Bcc Shopping Mall, Park, Library, Transit, Schools, & Much More.1000-1199 114 Fleetwood Cres, Brampton - MLS W3865521 - A Beautiful 3 Br With Finished Basement Spacious & Bright Town House With 2 Full Bath Ensuite, Laundry, Eat-In Kitchen, Spacious Backyard, One Parking, Close To All Amenities, Bcc Shopping Mall, Park, Library, Transit, Schools, & Much More.3 Beds 114 Fleetwood Cres, Brampton - MLS W3865521 - A Beautiful 3 Br With Finished Basement Spacious & Bright Town House With 2 Full Bath Ensuite, Laundry, Eat-In Kitchen, Spacious Backyard, One Parking, Close To All Amenities, Bcc Shopping Mall, Park, Library, Transit, Schools, & Much More.2 Baths
Toronto MLS C3886239 - 318 Richmond St W

318 Richmond St W

Toronto

FOR Sale

$633,000.00

318 Richmond St W, Toronto - MLS C3886239 - Welcome To The Highly Anticipated Picasso On Richmond. With Its Distinguished Red&White Cube Designed Exterior, This Building Has Become A Landmark Within Queen West. This 1 Bed +Den Offers Fabulous South View Of Toronto's Skyline From 36th Floor. Gorgeous View Of Cn Tower From High Level Floor Balcony. Separate Den, Open Concept Kitchen & Living Space. Second From Queen St,Kensington Market, Entertainment & Financial District.Work And Play Opportunity.600-699 318 Richmond St W, Toronto - MLS C3886239 - Welcome To The Highly Anticipated Picasso On Richmond. With Its Distinguished Red&White Cube Designed Exterior, This Building Has Become A Landmark Within Queen West. This 1 Bed +Den Offers Fabulous South View Of Toronto's Skyline From 36th Floor. Gorgeous View Of Cn Tower From High Level Floor Balcony. Separate Den, Open Concept Kitchen & Living Space. Second From Queen St,Kensington Market, Entertainment & Financial District.Work And Play Opportunity.1 Beds 318 Richmond St W, Toronto - MLS C3886239 - Welcome To The Highly Anticipated Picasso On Richmond. With Its Distinguished Red&White Cube Designed Exterior, This Building Has Become A Landmark Within Queen West. This 1 Bed +Den Offers Fabulous South View Of Toronto's Skyline From 36th Floor. Gorgeous View Of Cn Tower From High Level Floor Balcony. Separate Den, Open Concept Kitchen & Living Space. Second From Queen St,Kensington Market, Entertainment & Financial District.Work And Play Opportunity.1 Baths
Whitewater Region MLS X3899088 - 462 Chenaux Rd

462 Chenaux Rd

Whitewater Region

FOR Sale

$199,000.00

462 Chenaux Rd, Whitewater Region - MLS X3899088 - Great Opportunity To Own This Profitable Esso Branded Gas Station With Property Only One Hour From Ottawa. Close To Highways And Ottawa River. Same Owner Since Last 27 Years Looking To Retire. Environmental Report Completed In 2011. Over 2 Million Litres In Annual Volume And $450K Stores Sales Excluding Lotto. Additional Income From Chip Truck.N/A 462 Chenaux Rd, Whitewater Region - MLS X3899088 - Great Opportunity To Own This Profitable Esso Branded Gas Station With Property Only One Hour From Ottawa. Close To Highways And Ottawa River. Same Owner Since Last 27 Years Looking To Retire. Environmental Report Completed In 2011. Over 2 Million Litres In Annual Volume And $450K Stores Sales Excluding Lotto. Additional Income From Chip Truck.N/A Beds 462 Chenaux Rd, Whitewater Region - MLS X3899088 - Great Opportunity To Own This Profitable Esso Branded Gas Station With Property Only One Hour From Ottawa. Close To Highways And Ottawa River. Same Owner Since Last 27 Years Looking To Retire. Environmental Report Completed In 2011. Over 2 Million Litres In Annual Volume And $450K Stores Sales Excluding Lotto. Additional Income From Chip Truck.N/A Baths
Brampton MLS W3887974 - N/A

N/A

Brampton

FOR Sale

$799,500.00

N/A, Brampton - MLS W3887974 - Location! Location! Location! 4 Bedroom Springtown Built Home Finished Basement With Sep Entrance. Main Floor Family Room With Fireplace, No Carpet In Whole House, Crown Moulding, Entrance From Garage To House, Backing On To Park Close To School Plaza.N/A N/A, Brampton - MLS W3887974 - Location! Location! Location! 4 Bedroom Springtown Built Home Finished Basement With Sep Entrance. Main Floor Family Room With Fireplace, No Carpet In Whole House, Crown Moulding, Entrance From Garage To House, Backing On To Park Close To School Plaza.4 Beds N/A, Brampton - MLS W3887974 - Location! Location! Location! 4 Bedroom Springtown Built Home Finished Basement With Sep Entrance. Main Floor Family Room With Fireplace, No Carpet In Whole House, Crown Moulding, Entrance From Garage To House, Backing On To Park Close To School Plaza.4 Baths
Oshawa MLS E3900028 - 1446 Clearbrook Dr

1446 Clearbrook Dr

Oshawa

FOR Sale

$759,000.00

1446 Clearbrook Dr, Oshawa - MLS E3900028 - You Will Feel At Home The Moment You Walk Through The Double Entrance Doors To The Open Concept Layout With Cathedral Ceilings! Large Dining And Living Room Are Perfect For Family Gatherings. Huge Main Floor Family Room With Views Of Toronto Is Perfect For Unwinding. Separate Entrance To Walk Out Basement With A Second Kitchen, Gas Fireplace, 4 Pce Bath And Second Laundry Has Many Uses. Close To Great Schools!! Beautiful Patterned Concrete Driveway!N/A 1446 Clearbrook Dr, Oshawa - MLS E3900028 - You Will Feel At Home The Moment You Walk Through The Double Entrance Doors To The Open Concept Layout With Cathedral Ceilings! Large Dining And Living Room Are Perfect For Family Gatherings. Huge Main Floor Family Room With Views Of Toronto Is Perfect For Unwinding. Separate Entrance To Walk Out Basement With A Second Kitchen, Gas Fireplace, 4 Pce Bath And Second Laundry Has Many Uses. Close To Great Schools!! Beautiful Patterned Concrete Driveway!3 Beds 1446 Clearbrook Dr, Oshawa - MLS E3900028 - You Will Feel At Home The Moment You Walk Through The Double Entrance Doors To The Open Concept Layout With Cathedral Ceilings! Large Dining And Living Room Are Perfect For Family Gatherings. Huge Main Floor Family Room With Views Of Toronto Is Perfect For Unwinding. Separate Entrance To Walk Out Basement With A Second Kitchen, Gas Fireplace, 4 Pce Bath And Second Laundry Has Many Uses. Close To Great Schools!! Beautiful Patterned Concrete Driveway!4 Baths
Bradford West Gwillimbury MLS N3890866 - 428 Summerlyn Tr

428 Summerlyn Tr

Bradford West Gwillimbury

FOR Sale

$968,500.00

428 Summerlyn Tr, Bradford West Gwillimbury - MLS N3890866 - This Spectacular, Bright Open Concept All Brick 5Bed 5Bath Home Includes 2/Master Ensuite Exceptional Quality & Design Thru-Out. Fabulous Open Concept, Main Level W/High Ceilings, Great For Entertaining, Many Stunning Designer Upgrades, Gleaming Dark Stain Hardwood Floor Thru-Out Main Level, 2Sided Gas Fireplace, 2Family Rooms, Den On Main Floor, Upgraded Bathrooms. Massive Master Custom Walk-In Closet. Steps To Absolutely Everything, Minutes To Hwy.#4003000-3500 428 Summerlyn Tr, Bradford West Gwillimbury - MLS N3890866 - This Spectacular, Bright Open Concept All Brick 5Bed 5Bath Home Includes 2/Master Ensuite Exceptional Quality & Design Thru-Out. Fabulous Open Concept, Main Level W/High Ceilings, Great For Entertaining, Many Stunning Designer Upgrades, Gleaming Dark Stain Hardwood Floor Thru-Out Main Level, 2Sided Gas Fireplace, 2Family Rooms, Den On Main Floor, Upgraded Bathrooms. Massive Master Custom Walk-In Closet. Steps To Absolutely Everything, Minutes To Hwy.#4005 Beds 428 Summerlyn Tr, Bradford West Gwillimbury - MLS N3890866 - This Spectacular, Bright Open Concept All Brick 5Bed 5Bath Home Includes 2/Master Ensuite Exceptional Quality & Design Thru-Out. Fabulous Open Concept, Main Level W/High Ceilings, Great For Entertaining, Many Stunning Designer Upgrades, Gleaming Dark Stain Hardwood Floor Thru-Out Main Level, 2Sided Gas Fireplace, 2Family Rooms, Den On Main Floor, Upgraded Bathrooms. Massive Master Custom Walk-In Closet. Steps To Absolutely Everything, Minutes To Hwy.#4005 Baths
Toronto MLS C3900024 - 600 A Wellington St

600 A Wellington St

Toronto

FOR Lease

$2,300.00

600 A Wellington St , Toronto - MLS C3900024 - Fully Furnished Executive Rental In The Heart Of King West! This Clean, Updated Suite Features Handscrapped Walnut Floors, Modern Kitchen W/Butcher Block Counters, Steel Appliances, Sleek Glass Backsplash & Breakfast Bar. Open Concept Living/Dining W/Rare Woodburning Fireplace. Large Master Bedroom Fits A King Sized Bed. Abundant Closet Space W/Built-In Organizers & Laundry. Oversized Backyard Garden & Terrace Is Your's To Enjoy! Perfect For Summer Bbq's.600-699 600 A Wellington St , Toronto - MLS C3900024 - Fully Furnished Executive Rental In The Heart Of King West! This Clean, Updated Suite Features Handscrapped Walnut Floors, Modern Kitchen W/Butcher Block Counters, Steel Appliances, Sleek Glass Backsplash & Breakfast Bar. Open Concept Living/Dining W/Rare Woodburning Fireplace. Large Master Bedroom Fits A King Sized Bed. Abundant Closet Space W/Built-In Organizers & Laundry. Oversized Backyard Garden & Terrace Is Your's To Enjoy! Perfect For Summer Bbq's.1 Beds 600 A Wellington St , Toronto - MLS C3900024 - Fully Furnished Executive Rental In The Heart Of King West! This Clean, Updated Suite Features Handscrapped Walnut Floors, Modern Kitchen W/Butcher Block Counters, Steel Appliances, Sleek Glass Backsplash & Breakfast Bar. Open Concept Living/Dining W/Rare Woodburning Fireplace. Large Master Bedroom Fits A King Sized Bed. Abundant Closet Space W/Built-In Organizers & Laundry. Oversized Backyard Garden & Terrace Is Your's To Enjoy! Perfect For Summer Bbq's.1 Baths
New Tecumseth MLS N3877214 - 147 Centre St N

147 Centre St N

New Tecumseth

FOR Sale

$430,000.00

147 Centre St N, New Tecumseth - MLS N3877214 - One Of The Best Streets In Beeton, Large Family Home On Huge 244 Ft Lot. 4 Bdrms, With Main For Family Rm, 2-4 Pc Baths, 2 Kits So It Can Easily Be In/Law, Newly Updated 2Yrs Ago, Floorings, Baths, Kitchen, Windows, Multiple Walk Outs, Brand New Furnace, Washer & Dryer, Hwt, Dishwasher All Never Used. Home Is 80% Finished & If Your Handy You Could Finish The Other 20% And Invest In Yourself.1100-1500 147 Centre St N, New Tecumseth - MLS N3877214 - One Of The Best Streets In Beeton, Large Family Home On Huge 244 Ft Lot. 4 Bdrms, With Main For Family Rm, 2-4 Pc Baths, 2 Kits So It Can Easily Be In/Law, Newly Updated 2Yrs Ago, Floorings, Baths, Kitchen, Windows, Multiple Walk Outs, Brand New Furnace, Washer & Dryer, Hwt, Dishwasher All Never Used. Home Is 80% Finished & If Your Handy You Could Finish The Other 20% And Invest In Yourself.4 Beds 147 Centre St N, New Tecumseth - MLS N3877214 - One Of The Best Streets In Beeton, Large Family Home On Huge 244 Ft Lot. 4 Bdrms, With Main For Family Rm, 2-4 Pc Baths, 2 Kits So It Can Easily Be In/Law, Newly Updated 2Yrs Ago, Floorings, Baths, Kitchen, Windows, Multiple Walk Outs, Brand New Furnace, Washer & Dryer, Hwt, Dishwasher All Never Used. Home Is 80% Finished & If Your Handy You Could Finish The Other 20% And Invest In Yourself.2 Baths
Brampton MLS W3896693 - 52 Meadow Bush Crt

52 Meadow Bush Crt

Brampton

FOR Sale

$849,900.00

52 Meadow Bush Crt, Brampton - MLS W3896693 - Absolutely Immaculate Upgraded 4 Bdr Home W/Premium Lot,  Backing Onto Wooded Area, Close To Schools, Parks, Shopping Malls And Minutes To New Hospital & Hwy 410/407 And Features A $90,000 Must See Back Yard With Cedar Porch, Cement Pad For Basket Ball Crt In Summer And Ice Rink In Winter, New Front Porch Encloser, C/A, C/V, Newer Roof, With 45 Yr Shingles, New Eave Troughs , In Ground Sprinkler System Front And Back Yards2000-2500 52 Meadow Bush Crt, Brampton - MLS W3896693 - Absolutely Immaculate Upgraded 4 Bdr Home W/Premium Lot,  Backing Onto Wooded Area, Close To Schools, Parks, Shopping Malls And Minutes To New Hospital & Hwy 410/407 And Features A $90,000 Must See Back Yard With Cedar Porch, Cement Pad For Basket Ball Crt In Summer And Ice Rink In Winter, New Front Porch Encloser, C/A, C/V, Newer Roof, With 45 Yr Shingles, New Eave Troughs , In Ground Sprinkler System Front And Back Yards4 Beds 52 Meadow Bush Crt, Brampton - MLS W3896693 - Absolutely Immaculate Upgraded 4 Bdr Home W/Premium Lot,  Backing Onto Wooded Area, Close To Schools, Parks, Shopping Malls And Minutes To New Hospital & Hwy 410/407 And Features A $90,000 Must See Back Yard With Cedar Porch, Cement Pad For Basket Ball Crt In Summer And Ice Rink In Winter, New Front Porch Encloser, C/A, C/V, Newer Roof, With 45 Yr Shingles, New Eave Troughs , In Ground Sprinkler System Front And Back Yards3 Baths

QUICK SEARCH




REAL ESTATE NEWS

Real Estate Listings

Get started today for a free home evaluation!

Our Real Estate sales representatives will be happy to assist you....

Grange Real Estate Inc. - Brokerage COPYRIGHT 2017 | Privacy Policy